Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dreams of flying



Spring fairy, available at my shop


Last night I finally managed to dream of flying. As I was being said, to dream of flying is a sign of great liberty, freedom and competence to deal with any situation. Having difficulties staying in flight, which was the case in my dream, on the other hand, indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances...

Hmmm. Actually, and I'm not joking, in my dream I finally became a fairy and I was still learning to fly, while my grandmother was showing me the way how to easily do it. Maybe it was a sign to pay a visit to my granny to give her an easter egg, which I missed to do over the Easter hollidays ..It could as well be a theme for  my next illustration.:)

Well, for someone who never dreamt of flying, I think this is a great progress ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment